Doc Cropp's Sketchbook

2.80, Eevee render

1 Like

1 Like

Made a couple of TIE fighter animations. I made a really low-poly TIE, but put just enough detail in it so it didn’t look too bad. Somewhere around 5000 verts. Anyway, I attached it to a plane with a particle system, turned gravity off, and used a Wind Force Field. That’s about it. Blender 2.80, Eevee.

(Not sure why the links are in German)

TIE fighter animation. Blender 2.80, Eevee render. TIE sounds from http://www.galaxyfaraway.com/gfa/1998/12/star-wars-sounds-archive/

Enterprise animation. Still learning bits here and there about animation. Blender 2.80, Eevee

Two Enterprise animations. 2.80/Eevee.

3D printer design, made for my university. Blender 2.80/Eevee

Some really great works here! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

By request from a friend of mine. Lego BrickHeadz Boba Fett, Stormtroopers, and frozen Han Solo. Made with LeoCAD, Blender 2.80, and rendered in Eevee. HDRI from HDRI Haven.

this would look even better with stars.i really like star trek.i really liked the borg.there is a mini series coming out with whats left of the borg in it on cbs all access.

1 Like

Spaceship comcept. Blender 3.80 and Eevee.

1 Like

Abstract wallpaper, Blender 2.8, Eevee.
1920 X 1080

1 Like

Not sure if this is allowed, but this is me. I’m at ECPI University in Virginia Beach checking out the classroom before I present a STEM class on Blender on Wednesday and Thursday. I recently graduated from there with a Bachelor’s in Computer and Information Science, and am pusuing my Master’s starting at the end of the month. IT department there installed Blender 2.80 and Cura on the computers, so I had to make sure everything was cool. Very much looking forward to this.

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Nice work in here! I don´t know how I missed this thread! Also Blender Class at University = Awesomeness!:sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: I´m looking forward to seeing how this thread develops!

Cheers!