Does Anyone Else Here Dream In 3D Creation Style?

Have you been sleeping, but in your dreams everything works like Blender does? I think it comes from doing it too much. I used to do the same thing with video games.

I have had it with several programs…
I used to have nights in with I couldn’t ‘shut off’ applications that I was using in my head …

Also I’ve tried to undo things in real life only to remember suddenly that there is no undo in real life… but that’s not new … it happens to alot of people…

md01

Sadly, I don’t have dreams anymore. I don’t mean ambition (though I lost that too) I mean I just stopped having dreams when I was asleep. :frowning:

:o u still have dreams, i dont, thats no fair :frowning:

I have dreams occasionally, and out of those few some of them were about software.

And I do want to undo things in real life, usually when I am drawing.

My aunt Katherine said when she played Age Of Empires too much, she had dreams about little people running around. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ve been having dreams almost daily for about the past year. And you guys all dream every day, it’s just you usually forget them the moment you wake up unless you wake up right when the dream is finished. Now for me, waking up at the end of a dream is quite common.

I know what you mean but I usually remembered my dreams when I had them. Even when I didn’t remember what they were about, I always knew I had one. But not any more.

Maybe you’re right and I’m just forgetting about them but that kinda makes them worthless anyway.

I heard you dream at least 15 times pre day, but you are lucky if you remember one.

It would be cool if there was a device to record dreams. I used to dream about some really hot chicks. If I could watch them back the next day, that would be awesome. Who knows, someone might invent a way to change the world in their dreams and no-one would ever know.

hhmm i have like thoughts like that through my english class and stuff i dont remember much bout when i sleep :frowning: but its cool when i do it juring class!!! :D.

It would be cool if there was a device to record dreams. I used to dream about some really hot chicks. If I could watch them back the next day, that would be awesome. Who knows, someone might invent a way to change the world in their dreams and no-one would ever know.[/quote]
It’s called “Lucid dreaming”
Read up:
http://www.lucidity.com/LucidDreamingFAQ2.html

It’s fun to lucid dream, I read that, and the same night I had one. :smiley:

If you excercise(aerobically) you sleep MUCH better, and dream more, too! :smiley:

weird, the only dreams i have is of me falling and waking up, strange, anyone else had that or am i going insane :-?

Sounds good, I’ll try it out. Not tonight though, I’m too tired :wink:

I used to exercise. I think I’ll start again. Not sure about aerobics though, sounds a bit effeminate. I prefer weightlifting. More fresh air might help too.

Why? Aerobic just means “Heart Excercise” That could mean: Running, doing some sort of sport, martial arts, anything that excercises large muscle groups for extended peroids of time.

I always thought it would be sweet to control your dreams and dream how you want to dream, when I dream I can move around freely and stuff but I don’t know that i’m dreaming, like if I have only very partial control or something. Once I almost got control and realized I was dreaming, but then I lost it soon after.

Yeah, that happens to me.

Btw, how old are you Kansas_15? Are you 15?

Yes i’m 15, turning 16 in October.

As it says on the luciod dreaming website, if you feel like you are waking up, spin around in your dream, and it will help a LOT to keep you from waking. It also says you might dream you are waking up, but just think to yourself “the next place will be a dream”, and it will also help. :smiley:

this sounds crazy, how did this guy find it out???

So far I have never gotton absolute full control over any dream, but if I could only become a master at it there’s a chance the best things that ever happen in my life may be in bed.