Does anyone get this?

If anyone, ANYONE thinks that my signature in the bottom of this message is funny, please tell me!!!

What about my logo? (my avatar)

edited: The signature in the bottom of this message is NOT the signature i am talking about, its the one under this text, and above the current signature. Is this confusing? If it is, you should get some help… :smiley:

[If i´m not me, and you´re not me, then who the hell is the third guy?]
THIS IS THE SIGNATURE I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!

Eh? :-?

He he… The third guy is the guy who is you… Am I right?

dosn’t make any sense perfect for a sig

its funny =) but in ‘theory’ it just lost about 3 times worth of funniness by you asking if it was funny =\ not it will never be the same for me :frowning:

its like having to explain a joke to someone, they wont laugh once they understand it, it will get only a “heh”…

now u must make a new sig! a fresh new sig! and let people laugh in private! it has now become your life long dream… make us proud

cool avatar too

I think the third guy is the walrus.

Walrus? I dont get it… it/he/she shouldn´t be a walrus, theyre fat. There´s nothing wrong in being shaped differently than (some) others, but the point is, IF, and only if you are a fitness addict and a walrus all at the same time, you´d probably kill yourself.

I hope that made sense in some sick twisted way…

another “i need more posts”-thread… %|

the sig doesnt make any sense whatsoever. good job. the avatar is so-so, wont criticize it cause i know mine isnt any better…

Actually your avatar is cool!!!

I dont want to end up like him, lying on a sofa, waiting for a heart attack, eating munchies…

Is he rendered?

sorry,but i will steal your topic…LOL anybody think that my avatar is funny?

ps: No! that’s not my picture! LOL :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

WHOA
This changes everything…

[quote=“blendermax”]another “i need more posts”-thread… %|[quote]

THAT’S THE BEST ONE I HAVE EVER READ!!! LOLOLOL

I can’t imagine you said that…I mean if it was somebody else (except cubefan :wink: ) I wouldn’t mind…but you??? I mean…at least half of your post could be call “I need more post”-replies…LOL

thanks for the big laugh man…lol

No, actually that’s blendermax’s dad.

ouch that is harsh…

hmmm i really need to get an avatar.

btw - i like yours, gargola

d52477001

Stealing stuff is evil… Maybe it´s just human… Or maybe not stealing is human, this is one of the bigger mysteries of life. :smiley:

Is anyone else amused by seing a post from scotland just after one from thor on a topic of signatures?

Maybe mu sense of humor needs a checkup

THAT’S THE BEST ONE I HAVE EVER READ!!! LOLOLOL

I can’t imagine you said that…I mean if it was somebody else (except cubefan :wink: ) I wouldn’t mind…but you??? I mean…at least half of your post could be call “I need more post”-replies…LOL

thanks for the big laugh man…lol

i wouldnt be talking if i where you, f_ckface:

https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11163