Dont know if its a thing but i have an Idea if its not has to do with (Bones or Xray in general)

so i dont know if its a thing but i cant find anything about it but i feel it would make modeling and animating so much easier if we had a button that toggles a setting on or off that makes each side global/ local of bones change color like if you are looking at the bones from left if will be blue if right red front white ect… it would help know what side the bones or armature is facing in global or local stance like local would be what ever the original facing of object was will always change to that color when viewed by that side like an invisible stop sign shaped box is around the object or character and each face has a color set to it so if you view from angle half the bones will be green and half blue to show you are looking at mid view or something like that . it would help keep visual track of it at least to me .

Sounds interesting. I agree, it would definitely help a lot, in the long run.

By the way, just in case anyone’s interested, my contact is selling an American Force Trax SS and Ironman tire package. If anyone’s interested, feel free to PM me.