doomsday, will it ever come or?

Remember Elysiun? This website will not last 1000 years. Neither will our civilization.

1000 years sounds more like Blender 3.00 :p:D

By then you’ll just think of a picture or an animation and it comes on screen. Modeling, texturing, animating, compositing, all that by hand, will be obsolete.

On one hand, which I call the right hand, there are those who say that it is the threat of doomsday which helps guide our societies toward a higher goal, prevents us from sinking into degeneration. On the other hand, there are those who say that the notion of the inevitability of doomsday harkens those in power to hasten its arrival, since they are simply fulfilling destiny. I sit on the first hand, the right hand.

That would be so cool!

@ forTe, I think the moon is suppose to stop spinning loOoOong before the sun kills us all.

On a brighter note, global warming is a GOOD thing, we will have more land than what we would lose by the oceans going up 25 feet, AND it will be warmer so that means more crops which means more food to feed the retarded population of the U.S \o/

F doomsday lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ok, I’m done : p

There’d be 5 star ratings for every picture and the gallery wouldn’t be needed anymore, more then 1 program for art won’t be needed anymore. Papasmurf’s help desk will go kapoot. Everyone will be making great pictures and that largely obliterates art sales as well.

Things will be rated by originality.

My pictures will be more original than ALL of yours!

Zombie cows… Must worship Scientologist zombie cows!!!

Not 100% on the physics, but I believe that as long as there is gravity the moon should continue to spin. It may, however, in a very, very long time escape the Earth’s gravitational field.

The sun is supposed to go nuclear on us in about 5.5 billion years. The Moon moves 3.8 cm further away from the Earth every year. This means at that point the moon will be about 210 km further away than it is now. Just by common sense I’m guessing that’s not far enough away to have too significant of an impact on Earth (at least not enough to actually escape us I think, but haven’t run the calculations, not that it’d be too difficult to get a rough estimate of the distance), since it’d only affect the calculation by a factor of 10^2 in a calculation with much larger factors.

I think the whole image from your head thing isn’t too far off, maybe a couple hundred years, since there are already robots and video games that are controlled by brains and emotions.

chineese spongebob will end the world

Haha

Hello tanks
Hello factory
Hello more tanks

Even though it’s VERY stereotypical.

original Zombie cows means NOTHING I SAY!!!

It’s hot young woman wearing original body paint : P

• Are we (us human beings) guilty

If you mean - “are we guilty of destroying the world”- then probably.

Global Warming wiping out all life on Earth is crap, a decent number of scientists outright reject it.

The VAST majority of climatologists agree that Global Warming IS NOT a problem.

Yes, a lot of scientists said that… after they were payed several thousand dollars $$$ to do so.

Global Warming might not end the world, but it is a problem. Don’t you DARE tell me it isn’t a problem when there is CLEAR evidence of it destroying forest and environments nearly 30 meters away from where I stand right now. If you can’t see it is a problem, get off of your butt and out of your huge cities and LOOK OUTSIDE. I can see first hand of the damage of global warming, and it’s not just a little bit, it’s a lot!

True That! I have noticed some subtle changes directly atributed to global warming myself.

Why would Global Warming affect forests? In fact, if the theory of Global Warming is accurate, then it will actually HELP forests.

This proves that what you say is a pile of scientologist zombie cow crap.

Why would Global Warming affect forests? In fact, if the theory of Global Warming is accurate, then it will actually HELP forests.

This proves that what you say is a pile of scientologist zombie cow crap.

It proves you aren’t up to date.

Global warming will also shift climate. In my case, it’s drying them up and stressing them to their max limit.

Global warming at work.

I suppose some change is inevitable . . . fingers crossed we can adapt to change.

OK, I’ve had it up to HERE \0 with Global warming, its the biggest scam going just like the propaganda of communism in the 50’s terrorist’s of the 90’s and now global warming, It’s just something else to bleed the tax payers to death, and just as you said C-106 Delta about them people being paid off, I’ve heard the same from the other side saying they made there side of the story to sound worse than it really was to scare people.

In Europe and England they are taxed MORE because of all this global warming BS And if the morons on the tv and radio are so worried about it you think they would be driving little smart cars,but nooooo they still live in big houses and drive hummers, c’mon wake up and smell the propaganda laced with the political crack.

http://www.abd.org.uk/green_myths.htm

An institution (government, in this case) using something as a reason to tax you does not have any necessary bearing on the thing itself in the real world.

Put another way: if I’m the government, and I tell you that I’m going to tax you because people die, it doesn’t mean that people don’t die. Whether I’m lying or not is a separate matter.