Dose anyone remember Kansas_15?

What ever happened to him I wonder?
Well, now I know. He is back! :eek:

Yes, my fellow blender artists, I have reason to believe that Kansas_15 has done what we long ago predicted, and come back as a different user!

I am not going to post any user names, but his initials are…

drum roll

Cyborg Dragon!

OK, I posted a user name. The obvious question is, “why are you doing this!?”

um… i didn’t think about that…

I’ll get back to you on that. Anyway, what do you think? (you probably would have told me anyway, but…)

Yeah, we know.

He told us himself.

I don’t know if this thread is a joke or not but I laughed out loud.

Well you’re right on the money, I can tell you that, only I didn’t know much back then that I was a Dragon (not to start the argueing just so you know):wink:

Dorothy, where is Toto?

…is shit.

nuff said.

Social you need to be more open and accepting of other people’s lifestyles.

I mean, if he says he’s a dragon, then he must be one right?

Yeah, he’s just a normal, totally stable and ordinary dragon. No different than any other socially functioning dragons out there.

But seriously, I love it when “dragons” say stuff like “If I were in my real form you would be a burnt spot on the ground.” It’s even better than when nerdy kids get pissy and start throwing ninja moves at you.

I don’t know if this thread is a joke or not but I laughed out loud.

Roflmao! same here.

The obvious question is Where have you been?.

Mods, I have a feature request. Why don’t you replace the ‘Submit Reply’ button with a ‘Lock’ button. It will save so much time for you all.

LMAO, thanks for that. So, how many people here have a sock puppet?

well, duh, seems you’re the one who’s been away for quite some time, eh?

edit:

ooh, oooh, +1 to THAT!

Clue, meet Pseudonym. Pseudonym, this is Clue.

This thread is so full of win. Seriously, there are at least 5 laugh-out-loud replies.

And CD, I’m gonna stop poking fun at you. Seriously. I know it’s hard, not to be a dragon, but to have the kind of trouble that you do. I’ll stop.

Yeah, this post was purely for humor.
People who thought it was funny, go ahead and read it again. People who took it seriously, please accept my most formal, boring, and legal-document sounding apology.

And bout why I made this post: I think I figured it out! I was looking at Cyborg Dragon’s golf thing, and noticed that the screen shots were in Kansas_15’s gallery. I thought “hey, I remember him… especially that post about all his stuff being ‘reduced to crap’. I think I’ll go give him a hard time…”

have you ever wondered why Valarking never makes any blender art, its cuase he was programing the perfect sock puppet for himself! he recently finished but i have some obvious glitches…

It’s even better than when nerdy kids get pissy and start throwing ninja moves at you.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah I think the term sock puppet is kind of stupid. I prefer “dupe”

Took you long enough, I would think you would’ve had a problem if you didn’t figure it out, I even outright told everyone on more then one occasion.