Downloading Blender models

Why are there models displayed at http://www.blenderwars.com/frame.php?module=models but no place to download them. I can’t find a Dreadnaught anywhere else.

click on the text for the displayed model/image…textlink downloads the model…and clicking image opens up a bigger one…

can’t you see that ?

Although I’m a newbie myself, I don’t believe how to download from this site is at all intuitive. If you hadn’t explained it, I wouldn’t have guessed myself. There really should be some text to describe the process.

Although I’m a newbie myself, I don’t believe how to download from this site is at all intuitive. If you hadn’t explained it, I wouldn’t have guessed myself. There really should be some text to describe the process.[/quote]

You will make Night544 very sad :wink:

I really didn’t want to make anybody sad … this could very well be intuitive to most … just not all of us. I hoped my criticism was soft … but the English language is not the best language for such things. Pity it’s the only one I know. :expressionless:

I wasn’t trying to make someone look bad or or so…I never go to that site myself…but it was easy to check :slight_smile:

It was a joke notice the wink

Again with the blush :expressionless:

:smiley:

I really didn’t want to make anybody sad … this could very well be intuitive to most … just not all of us.

Maybe a question of point of view, but I worked it out instantly.

Oh I see what you mean
indeed the models are categorized but the layout is not realy handy