Dragon Head

A model I sculpted in Zbrush almost two years ago. I decided to bring it into Blender and clean it up a lot. Go ahead and have fun with it, if I feel like it I might rig it and separate the teeth from the mouth so it will look better. Those crappy Eyes are just space holders.

Click Image to download the .blend
Realeased under
Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0
http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/9307/dragonheadka4.jpg

I’d love to have that Dragon use its teeth on me.

Nice start, but hey, you’d expect to see this forum’s only active Dragon post in a Dragon thread:D

LOL, I thought you would first to post. Thanks:D

^_-

Anyway, definatly a nice one. It’s one of the friendlier ones around; the quasi-equine (if I have any clue) upper snout parts might help that.

:slight_smile:

Thankyou. The quasi-equine effect was unintended. I had just finished modeling the head of my horse model and apparently that must have crossed over into this, But I liked the effect it gave so I stuck with it:cool:

it’s a goat that wants to be a dragon…:slight_smile: but still better than I could do. good start.

Edit: Yes, Star, we all be Dragons underneath. I got tired of being an architectural rendering, and became a Dragon of my own free will…or maybe I just accepted my true destiny. The gears grind on…

Papasmurf is a golden chinese dragon now.

My world is askew.

For a moment I also thought there was some sort of meshing gears thing going on, but it’s an illusion.

Ok.

Back to reality.

I still like the image. Part of the horseyness might also be that color.

Papasmurf may consider himself a Dragon now but is he truly an Otherkin Dragon (one who has a Dragon soul)?:wink:

I am truly one for example, but you already know that.