Dragonair Skirmish

Hi there, I was wondering if someone could help me figure out some cool finishing effects either in the compositor or maybe shifts in lighting that could give this picture more of a fantasy feel. Sort of like forest scenes have cool post-processing, something along those lines would be awesome. I am open to all ideas, and thank you for you help in advance :grinning:

This is the current compositing node setup I am using, pretty much just glare :grinning:

I asked one of the teachers at my college what he thought could be improved and he said to shift the composition to fit the golden ratio. I tried it out and I am very happy with the results, I also randomized and darkened the hair color, shifted the front sparks closer to the camera to blur them, lowered the strength of the overhead lighting, slightly increased the strength of the focus blur, and fixed the rock material to make it a bit shinier and removed the diffuse gray texture it was mixed with :slight_smile:

If anyone has any more suggestions on the models textures/materials or composition I would love to hear them :slight_smile: