Dragons

Ha you admit it. What about flying snails that make toast? We need those.

The flying snails will just burn the toast and they would taste crappy.

I invite you to become a member of Dragonkind then you can make your own toast anywhere.

Cyborg Dragon, you can’t just combine technology with dragons, it aint gonna work. They tried it with King Ghidorah (change him into Mecha King Ghidorah), and we all know how that ended.

http://download.lavadomefive.com/members/BigClawz/NewGFilms-GandMGhidBIG.jpg

Get your head straight man… I mean, dragons and technology… tssss, what were you thinking…

Can we toast lesser organisms? Do they taste better with bbq sauce or ketchup?

I cant belive you just posted that picture Sago. Now CD is over their getting excited :wink: And who cares about toast? Wasnt this thread started to bash dragons?..oops

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/4679/bashlogo000yf6.jpg

" Hmm, so you just discovered dragon were not real." >> No, not really. I think i figured that one out quite a while ago. sigh

I do agree with pixelmass though :D. The magic of the bash

Has anyone here read Eragon?

dear CD: that whole genetic manipulation thing. you gotta realize that those kinda things are governed by supply and demand. seriously, what percentage of the world wants to become a dragon. the amount would be so low that funding would be nearly non-existant. even with genetic recombination technology, people would use it to make a better human, or a smarter pet that doesn’t crap all over the place, not go BAM!!! dragons. and even more so, a dragon as an attack force? seriously unoptimized. jets would out manuever them, the fires could be counter-acted, not to mention the dragons could be blown up with fantastic effects if their fuel sack is hit just right. no where near good enough for modern combat. and if more muscle and armor is added to try and make it “invincible” the thing would be too heavy to fly. it’d be the most pitiful display of military strength ever. unless if they were 30 stories high (sago, screw Wu-man, you’re the real hero)

You would be surprised, one develops the technology to do this and a trend may develop. Plus many people like Dragons and some will go pretty far into their fantasies.

As for military strength, the abilities that come with being a Dragon would augment the soldier in helping him fight. They’d still use jets for sure but could aid in fighting such enemies such as terrorists who use dirty low tech tactics. Even if the fire breathing could be counter-acted the added strength would still come to an assist.

The moment you see earth’s Dragon population skyrocket upward from zero you’ll know what’s going on.

yup, my job as a dragon slayer will finally be in demand, and i’ll be able to pay rent!! WOOT!!

Eragon is great! Can’t wait for the movie this Christmas.

Killing a Dragon would be considered murder so you’d probably get arrested. I mean hey, they were once human, them becoming Dragons still grant them protection of the law.

phfft, as if killing people is not already a part of my daily regiment. dragons would make it a whole lot more fun, 'cuz then i’d have to use my awesome jumping/break-dancing/gigantic-sword-weilding techniques to bring them down. the life of an assassing becomes really boring, really fast. there’s never a good opponent. will you be my sparring partner?

wow, a couple of war-mongerers, an obsessed man, some bitter weirdos, and a few peace-keepers all thrown together. What’ll we think of next?

Catbread

1 Like

What’s with your obcession with cats Valarking?

Oh wait, I’m obcessed over Dragons but they are superior to cats anyway.

Time to add a bit more fuel to the fire (nothing personal, CD)

http://www.intuitor.com/moviephysics/RofFire.html
From the Insultingly Stupid Movie Physics site, this review of the pysics in the movie Reign of Fire goes into some detail of the phsics problems of dragons :stuck_out_tongue:

Where are you going to get all that food?

Everybody should know that penguins will rule the world, they already started taking over! They are breaking windows and taking over :D:D:D

Some penguins like dragons and hire them to take care of the working environment :stuck_out_tongue:

Dragons=Cool. Cyber electronic weird dragons=Ummm…Okaayy