Dreambook

Hi everyone!

I’m the new in this forum. I have made this process and almost everything is made by Blender, Cycles, rendered in 5000 samples. I wonder about your opinion. I think the reading is good. :slight_smile:

Hello Johnny, You’re welcome to the forum. I’m new here like U, but I’ll allow myself to comment your work. I think it’s rly good idea and a good job. I wonder one, what machine do U have or how long U rendered it :wink:
PS. I have rly sloooow computer and 5000 samples? I think it would take a month for me :smiley:

Hello Wilku84! Thank you for your opinion! :slight_smile: I have got Intel i7-3770K 3,5 GHz CPU, 16 Gb RAM and NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660 OC VGA in my computer. The rendering took the whole night.

It’s a amazing image with nice details!
One of them – which is a bit funny in my opinion – is the outflowing water from the book.
Another factor of the whole atmosphere are the notes and the equipment of a desk in the environment – it looks very authentic.
Great work!

Welcome to the forum mate! :smiley:

Lovely render :slight_smile: Needs more shadows in my opinion though, due to how close the objects are to the daylight shining through the window.

Great job man :slight_smile:

Hello chris at LA! Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hello Jamie B! Thank you for your good advice! :slight_smile: