Dreamhack 05

([Kothe]) #1

Is any blender users going to dreamhack? I just want to know cause it would be cool te meet some blender-heads over there.

(kit89) #2

What is dreamhack?

Never heard of it but I’m intregued.

([Kothe]) #3

http://www.dreamhack.se

It’s the biggest lan-party in the world. They have two lan-partys every year, and at the winter party, there is scene-contest. So I will be in the Raytraced-graphics comp there.

(6000 persons %| )

[edit]
oh, yea… It’s in sweden. And… they got webcams 8)
[/edit]

(vidar_nelson) #4

Maby I’ll go… Hope so!

I’ll pm you if I do.

[edit]
What’s that scene contest?
Any link?
[/edit]

(osxrules) #5

Somehow, I don’t think it’s going to be quite what I’m imagining ;).

([Kothe]) #6

Yea, I’m feeling happy living in sweden…

…my girlfriend don’t %|

(osxrules) #7

You’ve demoted her from fiancee already? I can understand that. In Sweden, you probably don’t want to go around saying you’re no longer available ;).

(bmax) #8

You’ve demoted her from fiancee already? I can understand that. In Sweden, you probably don’t want to go around saying you’re no longer available ;).[/quote]

I think that’s impossible for any sane man in Sweden. With all those hot blondes around I wouldn’t know where to look! My head would be spinning like a dreidel during Hanukka! :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah, just playin’. I’m sure you’re relationship’s doing fine, [Kothe]. :wink:

Cheers,

Tom

PS: How do you guys manage to hide that bulge in your pants when you walk down the street surrounded by hundreds of hot blondes? :stuck_out_tongue:

(sten) #9

sorry to be off-topic…but there are many fake blondes 8) so I wouldn’t
worry to much…

and myself, I have never been to Dreamhack either (even if I live in sweden), and I won’t be either.