i have dreamed :-

that i am in a exam of a school

the exam of physics

the strange thing that my brain invinted a complex meaningless question
and very strange things and strange symbols

maybe the reason is that i’m studying too much :frowning:

i will never be able to do that while i’m awake

now i don’t want anyone to make fun with me i’m seriuos

I had a dream that i was playing the part of “Javert” in a play of the book Les Miserables last night.

Aren’t dreams fun?

the strange thing that my brain invinted a complex meaningless question
and very strange things and strange symbols

Been there, done that. Strange isn’t it? Sometimes it’s almost like you are on the brink of discovering a basic yet unknown truth. I dream in color as well (at least from the dreams that I can remember). Some of them are so vivid that I think about them for days.

I had a dream last night that there was this hot mexican chick that was part of some Gov. resistance and we (me and some other people in the team) were trying to protect her from the powers that be, then I woke up went back to sleep and had a dream that my old friend Sean finnally got a house, but there were’nt any walls and in looked like a bunch of scappy cardboard boxes and when you went inside it was a real nice house. My friend Sean is black and poor, but trying to make it, but he dissappeared quite some time ago and nobody has seen him sense :frowning: .

I had a really nice dream a few days ago.
But its kinda personal so I’m not going to tell you guys :stuck_out_tongue:

I too have very vivid dreams, I always dream in color, most of my dream are where I’m flying like superman. Usually My parents will way me up for work, but I fall back asleep and have a dream that I’m getting ready for work and then I wake up agian. :rolleyes:

most of my dream are where I’m flying like superman

Can you see your body while you are “flying” or is it more like a view as if you were flying? Makes a person wonder about the whole “out of body” experiance thing.

Yeah I know what you mean. I had a dream a long time ago and I still cant forget it after years. here is a copy of what I wrote in another forum about this particular dream.

the bold part of the description above is the main reason why I still remembers this dream. I just wish I can get that feeling again but haven’t been ablt to ever since. The quote says i’m 19 but I wrote that 2 years ago so I’m 21 right now.

another description of other one of my dream from another forum too.

I remember another dream. although not many details.

I was running though a old-style looking town dressed as a samauri with 2 sepratly designed but similar katanas. I would hold the 2 katana out away of my body sideway then jump.

I could jump/fly for like a couple hundreds feet. There was 2 ninja assassin after me. I dodged one’s shurinkens matrix-like that hit the other assassin. Of course i was a little mad when that shuriken slashed the front of my robe top. The assassin that got hit was still standing. Both kept chased after me so i jump/fly of the top of a roof on the building.

They kept trying to run around the building or something.

next thing i remember i was riding as speeding horse-drawn carriage (cowboy style) deflecting bullets with my 2 katanas from the 2 same assassin now in cowboy outfit riding some fast horse.

I was trying to speed the carriage off a cliff. after i went off. the assassin fell cause they didn’t see the cliff coming up. At once i made the horse and carriage fly by staying on it and i think i remember sticking the 2 katanas into the seat next to me.

I was laughting out loud riding/flying the carriage.

that all i remember.
I sure get weird dreams but I welcome it since it seems to show up more often whenever I’m feeling goods. I had one last night about me getting stuck in a haunted tower with the girl and the boy from the movie grudge. hard to remember alot of the details but It was actually pretty exciting when I stopped getting scared and confronting the boy but the girl was still dangerous though not so much. I dunno, it is a weirder dream than usual for me cause I’ve never managed to stay in my dream when scared for very long at all.

I always dream in 3rd person view, My feild of vision is outside my body and generally set up like camera angles in movies.

Is that strange?

It’s probably precisely because of movies. You are used to seeing 3rd person views.

I used to have this odd recursive dream when I was somewhere around 8-10 yrs old. it started with me losing my parents at a presidential speech involving a helicopter that landed on the crowd I was in (???), and ended with me being chased by a turbo-bulldozer (more ???). I can’t remember the middle, but for some reason i still remember those parts.

I used to keep having a dream where I’d be walking along a path in a forest of some sort with a huge drop on either side, and as I walked I’d start getting sucked away to the left and eventually of the side, then I’d suddenly wake up. I actually had exactly the same dream every time, which is strange. Maybe I didn’t have a very good imagination…:smiley:

Which direction were you traveling? North, East, South, West? I’m usaully able to notice which direction I travel in my dreams. I don’t wakeup when I fall in a dream, nomatter how high the drop, I always hit the ground, get up and keep on going. It hurts sometimes when I hit the ground, I guess I can feel more in some dreams than others.

Which direction were you traveling? North, East, South, West? I’m usaully able to notice which direction I travel in my dreams. I don’t wakeup when I fall in a dream, nomatter how high the drop, I always hit the ground, get up and keep on going. It hurts sometimes when I hit the ground, I guess I can feel more in some dreams than others.

I don’t actually know. I do know that it was always just after turning round a corner (to the right, by the way).

Hi … 3DGURU will come back daily soon after finishing some school

I dream in color as well

that’s a nice one :confused:

I dream in color, sound, and can feel things too.

Last night I had two dreams I remember clearly, the first was that I was at the airport and our car was to be searched by security, we went inside to get our tickets and eventually got my bag where my beanie babies were. I look inside and it seemed the security wanted to measure the beans so they took most of them out and they were flat.:frowning:

for me, it seems at least once a month, I have the same dream.
I’m at a carnival and I get on this wood ladder that is hundreds of feet tall, leaning against a building about 20 feet shorter. I get to the top and the wind blows and the ladder falls back. I try to always use the ladder as stilts but I start to fall backwards and I wake up
last night I had a dream that I was here on the forums but everything is in a foreign language…
now that I think of it, I’ve never had a good dream that I can remember

wind blows and the ladder falls back

Just a thought, maybe the ladder is/was leaning on the wrong wall. :slight_smile:

I had a dream that I was walking along the hallway in my house, and all of a sudden the floor erupted and this giant, hulking, armoured, gleaming-eyed thing ripped out of the floor and killed me.