Dreams - the impossible reality

Well this is my entry for WC106 - The Impossible. Its kinda inspired by the fact that anything can happen in a dream, nothing is impossible, and partly from a dream i had. Anyways I hope yous like it, although its finished C&C is always welcome. Render time was 8 hrs 34 min with AO 10 samples on.

-timmo

http://home.iprimus.com.au/snapper63/bubbleswc.jpg

very nice. i like the addition of the flamingos.

Hey timmo! This is really good. I like your grass. Could you share a sample .blend of your grass material?

thanks…the grass material is just a digital photo of my front lawn set as colour and nor for the grass…if you would like the image PM me and ill email it to you. The grass itself was done with ripstings fibre generator.

-timmo

Where are the croquet players?

The Queen of Hearts, the Mad Hatter, etc…

hahah maybe a later addition

-timmo

like i have said all along this is a real piece of art! The murkiness o fthe water, the textures of the grass and the allusion to the impossible it is all great!

thanks dude!! ive appreciated your encouragement along the way…and although i said it was finished and for the intents of WC it is…there are a few niggling things that i want to fix so ill probly update in the near future

sniff beautiful

thanks dude!! ive appreciated your encouragement along the way…and although i said it was finished and for the intents of WC it is…there are a few niggling things that i want to fix so ill probly update in the near future[/quote]

Great can’t wait!

I love this picture.
Wish I could do something like this.

Regards
Caleb

This image is stunningly beautiful. I love the colors. This is definetly in the top tier of works I’ve seen on here.

I love the water in this image, the way it reflects the grass and the leaves floating on it. And I also like the cube drop. No suggestions to make this better that it already is.

Very nice, I love it!! The material of the water is great, with that hint of a rainbow.

The only thing I would change is that the round water drops should be elongated, since I assume they are falling (ie rain).

nice flams (flamingos) :smiley:

with what did you do that grass, with FIBER?