Drift On!

Hey there people, This is a result of converting a cycles project to blender internal. I just couldnt wait till they add the columetric shading to cycles. So till then i got something to look at. Its a Maserati thats modeled and i had to use photoshop since there were some errors on smoke results. But as i look forward to keep it as a still image, this should be okay for the moment :slight_smile:

I really like the scene, it looks like a image from Gran Turismo, I also like the way you managed the blur.

Thanks man :smiley:

Sorry, but like for me you have created too strong motion blur. The model looks awesome.

Yeah, you are probably right @irokrhus. I think this should make it more worthwhile!, Let me know what you think! :smiley: Cheers!

Now is much better, before I even didn’t realise that there is a driver. One more thing and it should be much better. The stricks on the front light are too strong, combine blur with smaller stricks, maybe two blurs to make it more interesting.

did you model the car yourself? the wheels seem a bit thin. the rest is nice though :slight_smile:

Yes, @ctdabomb I made this from scratch :smiley: Yes maybe because when i adjusted color the wheel doesnt seem to have enough space to stand out. X)

Thanks again for your feedback :slight_smile: Guess i need some glare references- that i actually forgot to look into :slight_smile:

I like how the rim is standing out. :smiley: