Ducks Dream

Just starting out on a new project, i want to do something surreal so i created the concept from an old gnarly tree, copied half of it, mirrored the copy horizontally to create a central line of symmetry.
The results were very unexpected, i see a rams head split in two, an alien type guy with a bone through his nose and a cartoon duck above that. Should be fun to sculpt.

Attachments

you forgot the donny darko rabbit :wink:

Wow, that’s an amazing picture! I’m going to try that sometime.

zapman
I loved that movie, i can see the resemblance to the rabbit.

mcguinnessdr
Give it a go, any image that has interesting shapes would work, old machinery could turn into droids or spacecraft, you just need to find a nice place for the line of symmetry.

I’ve just noticed two little mice blowing horns 8)

Here’s another one made from an image of a lizard. I kinda like this guy but i’ll do a few more before i commit to modeling.

Attachments

It’s a turkey monster.

Attachments

I decided to go for the lizard guy, here’s the first stage, just blocking out on a flat plane.

Attachments

Wow,the turkey moster is scary as hell!It could be the main character of a B category horror movie :stuck_out_tongue: .
BTW,good start,I will follow this thread.

Here’s a little update of the hi-rez mesh. I’m doing things in patches that will eventually be joined and placed in a lattice to form the shape.

Attachments

A bit more

Attachments