Durian DVD now up for pre-sale

Does anybody think the 2000 target will bet met before the 15th of September? I feel the sales are slowing down a bit.

It’s still a full month to go, and the goal of one thousand dvd’s has almost been reached already. Why the negativity? :yes:

Curiosity might be a better word. :slight_smile:

Seeing as it helps people like Lee, Campbell and myself do boring things like fly almost halfway around the world to actually get there, the more we raise now the more we can put into more exciting things like the render farm, Blender development for the project (which turns into development for everyone) and things like that.

BenDansie,

I’ve already purchased a DVD for myself, but do you know how I can give one as a gift to someone else so their name is in the credits? I only saw the option “Put my name in the credits” and “Do not put my name in the credits”. Thanks for any suggestions you might have! :slight_smile:

The e-shop staff is a pretty cool bunch so why not just shoot a mail to them and ask them directly?

I’m sure it can be worked out fine. :slight_smile:

mail: [email protected]

I’ll be buying my copy next week sometime, although i’m really bad at a waiting, so wainting until 2010… well… :eek: