Dynamat

DYNAMAT

hey guys i was trying to make this addon since a long time , many devs helped me with this one ,

I hope everyone will like it .

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlUnHs3A54GIKWY/giphy.gif

click here to
Download

Thank you

CAUTION

add on does not understand " __ " ,
so if you are adding your own material then it should not have _ in material name

2 Likes

Cool , Dynamat and Dynamic Sky :eyebrowlift:

Sweet! Will try this out once I get home from work :slight_smile:

Usefull. Good job. Thanks.

Save user settings make no difference for me it go always back to the default settings for the panel location
If i close/Open Blender . Is there maybe a solution ? :eyebrowlift:

wait for it … i am checking it … if possible i will try to solve it .

Thank you very much, great work!
Really useful and much needed!

Wow, this is awesome, thank you for sharing it!

Thanks for this :).

Nice and simple, thanks a lot draguu!
already made a custom library with some materials and own preview scene, just a matter of adding some folders

[QUOTE=Benny G;3115491][ATTACH=CONFIG]459030[/ATTACH]

Save user settings make no difference for me it go always back to the default settings for the panel location
If i close/Open Blender . Is there maybe a solution ? :eyebrowlift:[/QUOTE]

issue was fixed you can download again from the website or tomorrow will add one zip , by which you can update your addon without loosing your library

[QUOTE=liero;3115910]Nice and simple, thanks a lot draguu!
already made a custom library with some materials and own preview scene, just a matter of adding some folders[/QUOTE]
wow you changes preview scene thats great :slight_smile: can you show me how it looks now :slight_smile: and i am glad that you like it

Excellent , Thanks for the Fix:eyebrowlift:

The ability to add our own folder type from Blender would be great :).

That Fix was done by Awsome Akash :slight_smile: you should thank him :slight_smile:

Thank you… Feeling :smiley: after adding features to Dynamat

my preview was a simple rounded cube with a hole, better suited for those materials I had…

anyway, something I don’t like is that when you assign a material to multiple objects in one click it creates a different instance of the material for each, like Mat.001 Mat.002 and so, is that expected behavior? if not here is the roughly modified Assign class I’m using

thanks again

That is expected behavior. I think that every time materials are loaded since the old version of material might be modified. Therefore, it assigns a new version of same material

Perfect addon! Thank you so much for your efforts. (Also linking material option will be cool)) This addon is extremely useful!
But i have some errors during assigning material.(After adding this material into library) Here is the screenshot. Do you have any idea why its happening? Thank you

sorry mate , i can not replicate the error on my system , i suggest you one thing , try running blender in administative mode ,

i think that will solve the issue ,

HOpe that helps