Dyntopo crash?

The Problem:
I have two versions of Blender installed, one is 2.65a - 64bit, and the other is the 64 bit 2.65 dyntopo branch.
I was messing with the dynamic topology feature and getting better for being super new at it. So I made a human head, saved it, worked some more, saved it, everything is fine. Then I go to get out of sculpt mode and it freezes. I restart my computer. This also happened on another file I made doing the same thing.

Specifically what it is doing is making Blender not respond. I can move my mouse but I can’t click anything, including any program I have on my toolbar. I go to reopen Blender (dyntopo branch) and try to open the file.
It eventually let’s me click around on my computer but the file doesn’t open. It turns my mouse into the hourglass, that looks like it’s Blender’s version of it, rather that a Windows mouse hourglass. Eventually that turns into my Windows loading mouse, the blue circle with the shimmer moving in a circle. It doesn’t do anything after that. There’s not an actual crash as in it closing or any error message.

Attempted solving:
I figure this is just the branch I have. Or maybe the size of the file, as every other Blender file I have opens correctly.
The head that is making it not respond is a 1.7mb file. So, I make a new file in the dyntopo branch, just start extruding parts of a cube like crazy, and Shift+D the hell out of it and save it. That file turns out to be 4.4mb, and opens perfectly. So it’s not the size, and not the branch it seems. I tried opening the head with 2.65a, same thing. It seems to be causing an error on the file itself.

Should I try to find a dyntopo 2.65a, wait till it’s fully implemented, or just give up on saving my dyntopo models for now?

I have a decent computer, I’m able to run things like Skyrim or FL Studio, I don’t think that’s the problem.
But here is info, if needed:

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Manufacturer ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel® Core™ i5-2450M CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. U56E.213, 12/21/2011
SMBIOS Version 2.6
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 5.91 GB
Available Physical Memory 4.86 GB
Total Virtual Memory 11.8 GB
Available Virtual Memory 9.92 GB
Page File Space 5.91 GB