Render faster and spare a lot of money. E-Cycles is a fork of Cycles which renders about twice as fast when using CUDA. I offer full weekly builds based on Blender 2.7x and 2.8x just like the buildbots, with support.
You can buy it now on Gumroad based on Blender 2.8x or 2.7x.
With E-Cycles, you can:
- render 1.7x up to 2.4x faster with CUDA, using the same settings or render much more realistic images in the same time as the normal release (see table in the images above for more details)
- get fast support and bug fixing
- render cleaner images at the same sample count or have the same noise as official Blender
- spare time by using auto tile size
- buy a much cheaper and more quiet GPU yet having the same performance as the big one
- help make Blender better. The improvements will be submitted to the Blender Foundation after a year
- Be sure your money will be used to make Cycles better and benefit from the improvements now
Get 10% off until end of january. If you provide a proof that you are student, PM me, you can get it for 29€/year or 3€/month.
Professionals can get the 2.7x build:
- it has an option to get the exact same output as master, with still 1.7x faster rendering compared to master.
- it is build on the stable 2.79.x version
- the 2.8x builds are also available as a bonus to slowly switch to it
- If you buy it this week, you can even get one build based on a branch of your choice (like 2.79b or Fracture modifier)
You can also learn how I did it with a course to create your own Blender version.
This render from an Evermotion scene took 2m:55s on a 1080Ti using E-Cycles:
Original scene from https://evermotion.org/shop/show_product/archinteriors-vol-43-for-blender/14563
Here are 2 videos to show it works in animations too: