Before I start, I would like to thank const for helping me with this on an earlier thread. And also CoDEmanX for his answer appearing every time I google anything blender related.
Blender Multitouch Gesture Navigation Control Addon (early access)
Hey you! Yeah you! Do you like doing 2d animation in grease pencil. But do you yearn for navigating the canvas using multitouch gesture similar to the likes of Krita, Concepts and Leonardo!
Well now you are in luck!
Introducing Blender Multitouch Control Addon!
With this addon you can control your navigation from perspective view and camera view.
Or you can set to control the camera position for same purpose or for animation!
Please keep in mind the Addon is still in development!
(Touch enabled tablet screen is recommend, tested on cintiq pro, windows with Blender 2.8, LINUX IS NOT TESTED)
- Install the python file in blender.
- Press Start server
- Start the .exe file that will serve as a layer
- Start Connection
- First start touching the Focus box in centre to make sure the connection is working,
- The Focus box will then minimize to the side when it detects pen movement, touch the focus box again to maximize it full screen
Buy it here!:
- Implement Orbiting feature
- Receive Feedback
- Add a “server is on” mechanic
- Android Layer App release
December 26 Log:
May 11 Log :
Alpha 2 release
Added Orbiting feature and android sideapp