Easy question about appending files.

Hi people. So, i’ve made this scenario and my character in different files. Now i have everything set, already build the armature, etc etc etc. But i have this huge problem. How do i get this guy in the scenario without losing information about the links between armature, materials and textures and the object? I’ve tried to append the intire character scene (result: nothing appended). Also tried to append armature, object, materials and textures separately, result: things in the scene, no links between them… Please help me here people, i don’t know what to do…
Thanks to all of you.
Best wishes…

I’m using Blender 2.5 and if I want to append an object with all materials and armature, I only have to append the object. The materials and the armature are appended automatically then. At least, that’s how it works for me…

Yeah, i’ve noticed now that materials and textures are ok, althought i thought they were not. However, i’m still having problems with the armature wich is not being loaded at all… :confused: what about this? :frowning: i have to figure it out quickly…

Yeah, you were right, i’ve just made a mistake wich now is fixed… Thanks for the help… :smiley: