Ecclesia (World Screenshots and NPCs, & Animals)

This is the reason why im going to finnish my BGE projects I honestly can’t continue watchin yau’ll finnish your projects and I leave all my work incomplete.

Fred/K.S

1 Like

This looks awesome

Working on a new sea-based monster for Ecclesia!

2 Likes

Looks good, I have not even considered doing anything water based in my game, that is it was never planned :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, Ecclesia was planned to be an Open-world RPG, but now it is Massive-World (Sectional) RPG. The Sea will be a very large area, though.

Here it is with temporary textures, I think I will redesign it to be more eel-like.

Amazing! I love it

I can’t believe all the work that’s gone into these big RPGs. Keep going guys, seriously. I’m loving this.

1 Like

Updates:
1.) New Horse+Rider animation showcase.
2.) After weeks of bug fixing, I have the game running steadily enough to start doing videos again. So keep a look out for those in the new future.

1 Like

I also found out that it was Ecclesia’s new Sword and Shield that was causing performance issues. I don’t know why yet.

2 Likes

Really nice job. It’s great that you’re staying committed to this project.

1 Like

Well i believe we both share the same passion to Finnish our blender Games huh :smile:
Keep it up !

Fred/K.S

1 Like

Hey BA,
Last year I livestreamed myself making a jungle in Ecclesia, and my PC crashed because it couldn’t handle all of the foliage.
Welp, I just made one jungle, and I still got room for two more! Also, thanks to Fajrul Fnf in the Blender Game Engine facebook group, I was able to try a new method for grass, in the screenshot below is a field of grass with nearly 400K triangles, and still 60FPS.
Here are some screenshots,
Stay tuned!

The sailcloth looking thingy will almost certainly not be a feature in the game, just something to help me get around.

2 Likes

When I first saw this…I was like, doesn’t look like the best of art. Now that you redone a lot of the artwork and the shaders, it looks amazing.

2 Likes

Thank you that Means so much!
BTW new Screenshots will be coming soon, and a new video showcasing the overworld and biomes.

1 Like

Some new screenshots :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is amazing. Just like zelda

1 Like

Thanks @Nicholas_A, that means so much!

I added a facial rig to Ecclesia. Here is a test for his reactions to being COLD(blue plane) and HOT(red plane). Enjoy!

Also, new World Screenshots:

1 Like

If you need any help with asset modeling or gameplay design, or audio engineering/production/sfx - I would love to help.

I love what you are doing and live seeing dedication like this.