Ecological small buildings

Hi everyone

I´m architect, here in Cuba, and in my daily work I usually use Autodesk Revit for the architectural design and 3d max for the archviz presentations. But in last 3 or 4 months I´ve been learning something about Blender, and dudes, that software…ROCKS….I fell in love with it since that moment. I must confess that I tried to use it two or three times before, but only now I put my heart on it.
Well this is my first post in blenderartist and I´m so excited for it, and for sharing my work with other artist. The project is about the solution for small ecological buildings within a comprehensive landscaping project in Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba. The buildings concept is based on the existing mangrove woods, there in CSM.
All the work was made in Blender, except the buildings, I used some free models of nature that I found in the internet and help me a lot some tutorials like “Make a Grassy Meadow in Blender” of blender guru and it starter package of the Nature Academy, some post of Blenderartist also helped me a lot, and the small plants with the pink flowers are native of Santa Maria Key (Boniato de playa (Ipomoea pes-caprae), and that model if it was done for me. Well I hope you enjoy my work and the use of Blender here, in Cuba.
As I mentioned in the previous paragraph, all pictures were made in Blender and Cycles as render engine, I used a low sampling (150 – 250 samples) during the render process because of the time constraints to deliver the project to the client. The images are a bit noisy, but when I printed the entire work, the noise in the pictures was not noticeable. The render times were among 1 to 2 hours.
PD: The criticism and comments are welcome. And, please, excuse me for my English.I´m architect, here in Cuba, and in my daily work I usually use Autodesk Revit for the architectural design and 3d max for the archviz presentations. But in last 3 or 4 months I´ve been learning something about Blender, and dudes, that software…ROCKS….I fell in love with it since that moment. I must confess that I tried to use it two or three times before, but only now I put my heart on it.
Well this is my first post in blenderartist and I´m so excited for it, and for sharing my work with other artist. The project is about the solution for small ecological buildings within a comprehensive landscaping project in Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba. The buildings concept is based on the existing mangrove woods, there in CSM.
All the work was made in Blender, except the buildings, I used some free models of nature that I found in the internet and help me a lot some tutorials like “Make a Grassy Meadow in Blender” of blender guru and it starter package of the Nature Academy, some post of Blenderartist also helped me a lot, and the small plants with the pink flowers are native of Santa Maria Key (Boniato de playa (Ipomoea pes-caprae), and that model if it was done for me. Well I hope you enjoy my work and the use of Blender here, in Cuba.
As I mentioned in the previous paragraph, all pictures were made in Blender and Cycles as render engine, I used a low sampling (150 – 250 samples) during the render process because of the time constraints to deliver the project to the client. The images are a bit noisy, but when I printed the entire work, the noise in the pictures was not noticeable. The render times were among 1 to 2 hours.
PD: The criticism and comments are welcome. And, please, excuse me for my English.

Attachments

hallo yandrychoy, thank you for pointing to blenderguru’s free starter pack, it seems to be a good basis for first steps in Blender.