Edges

Hi!

I’ve start to study Uv Mapping…but I ve a little problem…
I have applied a texture to my object but I d like to view the edge of that one…

I ve set the edge button in display button… but I can’t view them yet…

Help me!!!
:o

Thanks a lot,
Dany

If you’re doing this in realtime the edger won’t work. It is a process that is applied to a final rendered image. There is a plugin for the effect you see in some games where there is an outline.

Please try to be more clear with your questions in the future, it was really hard for me to understand what you were getting at.

OK, thanks!

I’ve create the sea and I’ve a menu in which I’d like to change the color of it…

I have 2 texture, one for quiet sea and one for wild sea…
In a python menu I ve a button for switching quiet/wild, by pressing it I’d like to apply the texture selected…

Is possible?

Thanks a lot,

:expressionless: xcuse me if sometimes I’m not clear in my topic…but my english is very little… :expressionless:

I posted a question about this not to long ago here is the link that will show you how to create an edge for something.

https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20846

For the sea thing, you could just make two sea objects… one with the calm texture, and another with the wild texture… and when the menu thing is activated, REPLACE MESH, you can find that under the logic bricks… it’s the Actuator EDIT OBJECT… and in the menu of this ACTUATOR you will find REPLACE MESH, just put the name of the other mesh and the switch will occur…

THat’s an easy way to do it