Editing out Interior faces?

I’ve come from Max and all the methodology used in Blender tutorials seems peculiar to me. I am used to aligning objects very precisely and everyone seems to just place geometry so roughly. Then they never edit out the interior edges, which baffles me even more because of the increased triangle count. I don’t know if their just lazy or they don’t care because its a render rather then a game?

Or does Blender somehow ignore interiors? Which I doubt very much…

Thanks,

Iconic

I am used to aligning objects very precisely and everyone seems to just place geometry so roughly
Align or not it’s up to you whether exact accuracy is really needed or not. Things in the real world aren’t usually accurate to the nearest micron so do they really need to be in your model. If it’s machine parts then maybe but the all the stuff currently on my desk in front of me isn’t. Even the front screen of my iMac is not 100% evenly flush with the back if I actually feel it. Do I model a human being to perfect accuracy, do I hold a ball precisely in the exact centre of my hand ? Is that the difference between real life and artificial cgi. Model to the appropriate level of accuracy if needed.

Then they never edit out the interior edges,
Really ? I do so maybe it’s just sloppy as this can cause problems with certain modelling tools just as much as in any other applications.

I have considered this and it’s definitely a valid argument. I wasn’t sure if I was just missing something with the interior editing. Here are some examples of shapes just being intersected without any cleanup:
The first object in this model was joined with Ctrl+J, but not really cleaned
And sort of the same for this one

Correct me if I’m wrong - I didn’t finish the videos because I was curious to find out if this was proper educate.