Edson ED-3

Just testing some textures, nothing serious. I will work at textures to the fullest when I finish modeling part of all helicopter.

Attachments

And this is how it looks when everything is together

Attachments

Interior time! :slight_smile:

Attachments

Just wanted to let you know that your modeling work is insane! Really impressive, and the patience you have is something I need! I’m looking forward to seeing the final image when you finish!

Thank you very much abalaich for such a nice words, I very much appreciate that.

This side of wall is more less finished, I will do little corrections in future.

Attachments

Love the modeling. I wondered about the pipes on the rotors, are they mesh objects? How will they bend when the blades twist or the other levers move around them?

Thank you 3pointEdit, yep everything is mesh. I’m not sure what pipes you mean, but I can say that rotors is still in progress. I show everything when it will be finished.

Perhaps final logo for fictional company that produce not only the helicopter.

//By the way that logo is created in blender too. :slight_smile:

Attachments

Actual interior, it started look somehow.

By the way, I will not updating this thread very often, just render or two per month. I think thats good enought.

Your logo maybe to busy (lots of fine detail) to read well at a distance, like on the side of a helicopter :wink:

Its probably not important but there are a lot of design issues around effective logos, mostly about immediate readability and theme (what you want the company to evoke emotionally).

BTW why are the windows in the interior not mirrored? The lack of symmetry seems odd not wrong.

I agree with you 3pointEdit about that logo, but there is new version of it, much better I think.

Here it is.

And about that windows, well, I simply like that this way. Just don’t worry, when I finish this, there will be so much details, you even don’t realise there are some windows. :slight_smile:

Hi Eduard, really amazing work and great attention to detalis!

Oh thank you very much McGavish, hearing that from you is an honour for me!

This is not finished yet, but it should be oil distributor. There will be two types of oil, one for hydraulic system, and second for lubricate mechanical parts.

Wait, did you model the actual LED modules for the headlights? Regardless, very nice work. I look forward to seeing what this will look like with some textures.

Thank you very much GraphiX, well, yes. I just love to make little details, so much fun.

Another update.

This is a ultra-high quality work… :eek:

Thank you very much Cesar, likewise.