Edson ED-3

I love the meticulous detail! Is this a pastime or an obsession? :rolleyes:

Hah, thank you Anthony. Actually both, I guess. :slight_smile:

I have little break from interior, so this week I work on front bumper. There will be also headlights on that bumper.

Attachments

well done!

Thank you Blade113, here is also another render, detail + wireframe.

Attachments

Really? OMFG is all I can say. Be careful you don’t go insane (unless you already are in which case ignore my comment)!

Thanks BiggR. Hah, and don’t worry about me, I just love this. :slight_smile:

I’ve got some duties last weeks and days so just a little progress. A front bumper, also there will be 4 headlights (circle shape). That should looks nice.

Attachments

Finaly I work on headlights, damn how I love modeling.

Attachments

Fantastic modeling! Can’t wait for the textures and end result.

Thank you coolfield7. I am excited as well.

Front headlights, just for fast presentation, not finished yet. And some words about headlights, well, they will be waterproof, and there will be also bearings inside of headlights. So the movement will be very smooth. And the headlights will be operated by pneumatic pistons, each piston for each headlight.

Attachments

Another headlight, not finished yet.

• new copyright, unfinished as well.

Attachments

Woah dude the details on this thing are insane! Great work man. Also looking forward to the materials! Will you hand paint them?

Thank you mr.pancake, well I believe I’am better modeler than texture artist, but I’ll do my best. So yes, textures will be hand painted. I’ll post more info for sure when I finish modeling part and move to texturing.

Headlight update, without front glass for now. I’ll used COB LED, it will be water cooled, with very long lifetime.

And I have new copyright and personal logo too.

Attachments

shit bro this is so epic. I’ve never seen such detailed, clean and careful modeling in blender. Hats off to you.

Oh thank you very much keseyrage, for such a nice words. Now I have even more appetite for modeling. :slight_smile:

Well, I change my mind about cooling. Indeed water cooling is not very practical for this situation. So the COB LED will be air cooled, and actualy it looks quite good.

Attachments

Screenshot right from the Blender, not finished yet. But already rigged, with constraint, it works perfect.

Attachments