Eevee Coffee Bar

archviz
eevee
interiorarchitecture

I’m stuck. I need your advice on what in this work i should pay more attention and how to make it better?

Achieved with Eevee :slight_smile:

For me, the grey wall and the ceiling are too “clean”. Maybe try to apply some detail to it.
Also add some detail to the transition between the ceiling and the columns and lamps.
Other than that, looks really really good! :slight_smile:

(KickAir 8P) #3

Agreeing with the above. Also the spill looks good if it’s water – if it’s meant to be coffee I’d say it needs to be browner. Especially impressed with it on the non-smooth surface – nice work!

Thank you for your remarks! It helps me a lot. I will make corrections on your advise. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Thanks! Yeah, its water))

(Atom) #6

I agree, it is too clean, and there is a lot of empty space. You have all these lights in the room, but not a single wall switch to turn them on? Where are the electrical outlets that these various machines would plug into? Just look around your room, or go out to a coffee shop and notice the imperfections and try to incorporate them into your scene.

I think the spill looks nice, but where is the towel that will help you clean it up? If it is some kind of public shop, there might be a table tent with an advertisement.

Initially I had the impression that it was some one’s home, but then as I look at the bar and the menu, I am unsure. Perhaps, help the viewer understand if it is a business or personal space.