Eevee Fury

Hi! I started this project sculpting a flame and ended up like this, with pure fury. For the wire arm use a simply bounce spline and for the chainmail, particles. The rest of the pieces of the model are the result of improvisation and the desire to overcome boredom. :smiley:

Eevee Render

Clay Render

Fire Material

Viewport Screenshot

14 Likes

Funky Cool.
Nice lighting.

1 Like

I’d say you achieved your goal! :fire: It’s certainly not boring to look at! Nice job!

1 Like

Thanx!!! :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Thanks gtomorrow!

Hey that’s quite nice !
I’m interested in how you setup the particules of the chainmail so rings are connected together, that works quite well !

Also ,

What is that ?
If you have time to share a bit more on how you did it that would be great, if not let the magic stay where it is…

Congrats and I hope you get bored again soon !

1 Like

Thanks sozap! For the chainmail I followed this tutorial applying the rings directly on a sculpted mesh without cloth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl9-7x-zc48

A bounce spline is a kind of spline that wraps around a mesh. For use this, you have to activate the “Add Curve: Extra Objects” in your preferences. When you do that, it will appear in the Add menu, under Curve> Knot. Choose it with the mesh that you want to wrap selected and enjoy :wink:

thanks @momo3d ! I wasn’t aware of all this !
I hope your image finds it’s way to the gallery it’s cool !

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thanks Bart! Great weekend for you too!

1 Like