This is my frist time trying eevee. i had some problems and did not know the reason causing it.
here is the in eevee. .
my HDRI environment map should had strong sunny day with lighting hitting on the countertop. but in eevee, it feels like a overcasting.
this is made with bake lighting in THREEJS.
besides, here are got some weird light leaking on the ceiling.
so following are my questions .
- How can i get the lighting from the HDRI
- how to make proper reflection in the scene.
- what are those dark leaking in the corner of the cabinets?(i tried adjusting AO value, but its still there)
- how to get rid of those lighting leak from ceiling?
- I also noticed that the window reflection on the cabinets are black rather than reflecting the sky. any ideas?