At first I have to say sorry for my bad English language style, but I hope, you can read it^^’
Finally after one (very long) day I finished my newest Project: to blender my own Guitar, a mexican Stratocaster.
It’s not that big project, I know, but for only one day it looks really realistic I think.^^
And yeah, there are some numbers missing on the volume and tone control knobs, and some details left out, but I wanted to get the project in one day.
The mesh is bad faced too, but it’s a static object – so, who cares^^
I started with Blender 2 years ago, but with a long break after this. I restarted to blender active (more than just 1 hour a week) in autumn 2013, so I don’t have so much skills and experience now.
Polygones: ~ 3.6 millions (most of them are because subsurf and little details at the saddles)
Rendering Time: ~ 5 minutes (yes, I have a very old computer^^)
[This little project is for my application for PixableStudios (a small animation-studio in Dresden, Germany). I know, it’s not perfect, but I hope it is enough to be accepted ;)]