Elephanta

12 Likes

That looks interesting. Maybe a background that better accentuates your carefully crafted character…

1 Like

Thank you for your comment and feedback! Yes its indeed toooo busy for its purpose!

I would agree with the background, your character is nicely detailed and I think it is a good concept, but a less noisy background with some strong depth of field would help a lot. If I could point out a couple details that I would change, but is just my opinion. I’d make the texture on the dress much rougher, it appears a bit too over exposed in the highlights. I’d try and add more SSS to the skin, the ears and trunk should be more lit too my eyes. The ears as a kind of head scarf is a cool idea, but maybe less wrinkly like cloth. And finally, I would maybe try and tweak the eyes to be more glossy, and maybe not with a strong upward pose. I feel like in reality people would tilt their head back more rather than strain their eyes looking directly up. Anyways, great work, cheers!

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback! i might get a step back and give it some more love soon :smiley:

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

1 Like

Thaaankkk you, you too!!! Means so much :slight_smile: :blush:

1 Like

Hello again, i had taken on your feedback and made some changes hope that looks better now :smiley: Thanks for pointing these things out :smiley:
@UnCommonGrafx @robproctor83