Eli (rebuild) what do you think? c:

you can see more pics of her in my insta https://www.instagram.com/alexisbeginner/

1 Like

I actually think “Both” are very good. Two different styles. The earlier work could fit-in with some blender animated shorts, like Agent 27, or Spring. It also reminds me of characters in Robot Chicken animated shorts or the claymation movie, “Chicken Run.”

The top pic, however, is more refined, “almost” (but not quite) like a character from Rat tatouille.

So I don’t have a preference on this one.

1 Like

It depends on your usecase for what I can critque on. I like her design a lot and I enjoy this colour scheme. For areas to improve, If I am to judge it as a standalone piece of artwork I would say the texture looks a little low resolution, the border between her lips and her skin is undefined, making it a little uncanny. Same for her eyebrows and around her eyes, the edges are a bit jagged. Maybe you could incorporate something at the border of her hairline to make the transition look smoother. Her eyes are also very glossy, interferring with her facial expression. Overall I think it is a nice model. It looks like you tried to work within some constraints but you didn’t say anything about the context.

1 Like

i always try to use the lowest amount of polygons in my models and the textures in 1024p for have it already optimized for videogames, but thanks i think the hair looks sharper too

c:

1 Like