elsa

That looks awesome!
Congrats.

Nice to see some works from you again. Good to have you back :slight_smile:
Keep rocking!

Great as always! :slight_smile:

I cant say anything hat hasnt already been said. I just love it, thank you or taking the time to post

Very niceā€¦ Iā€™m new with all this 3D stuff and trying to learn as much as I canā€¦ I would love to be able to this goodā€¦ right now, Iā€™m not even close yetā€¦
Keep up the great workā€¦

Everything is superb except the hair. It looks like a hair from dolls.

One word, beautiful.

Good job! Nice :slight_smile:

You really knocked it out of the park with this one, Doris. Constructive criticism? As a total amateur I canā€™t find any fault in the sculpt, textures or modeling. Only thing that disconnects the art from real life is the obvious ones like the hair. Also the skin doesnā€™t seem completely realistic. Tone/lighting, maybe a bit too waxy? Not enough specular? But that might just be me :smiley:

Doris! A well-deserved place on top-row. Congratulations on that and a well-done piece of art. :slight_smile:

Dan

At first, I thought it was Hillary C.

I think itĀ“s a great job, just it have something in the eyes that look weird for me but nevertheless itĀ“s a good job.

Very Nicely done. While some have commented about the hair, I feel that the loose strands on the hair and the shirt give an air of realism. (Lord knows that I can never get MY hair to stay perfectly in place. Good job.

Simply fantastic. Really like what you done. Looks like many hours for sure.

This is a wonderful protrait, very well done! :slight_smile:

Outstanding!