Elven treasure

Hi, after month of work i finally finished bigger project of mine. I made it to improve my skills in sculpting and texturing in blender,
Software used: blender/substance painer/affinity photo

I made a pack of asset from models and send it to world - if you wish you to support me with purchasing it here for few coins:

I´m working now on even bigger project - elven city so it wil help me a much,
thank you for the visit :slight_smile:










54 Likes

Looks amazing, the designs are so good!

1 Like

You’ve done very fine elegant work on these, great job!

1 Like

It’s all very beautiful. I especially like the sword! :100:

1 Like

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you very much all for kind words!

I hope you’ll document your progress with the city too. This was beyond beautiful, can’t wait to see more of your creations in this elegant style :clap: :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you very much :). I hope i will be able to send update with elven city soon.

1 Like

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

1 Like

Thank you!