Elysiun-a hackers paradise?

Is it just me or is Elysiun infested with hackers?
It seems that every time I come here my firewall logs a port scan (occasionally application hi-jacking)

EDIT: I just got this appearing on my screen and had to reconnect to the internet to access elysiun again

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

What caused this? (didn’t log on my firewall)

that will happen whenever you’re online

elysiun occasionally has issues like that, it’s nothing to worry about on your end and if a major problem that can be fixed [as in not 500+ users on elysiun at once] the the admins should take care of it quickly.

your a retard…

and y3s…it is H4X0rZ. B33c4u53 I H4X3d teh D4t4B4s3 !

muahahah!!!1

oh and

phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

is a normal error that happens :]

that will happen whenever you’re online

Yeah, I get it in other places to, but way more often here[/quote]

your a retard…

Thanks Nehpets, I love you too. How does asking this question make me a retard? BTW, you need to improve your grammar; you’re a retard :wink:

and y3s…it is H4X0rZ. B33c4u53 I H4X3d teh D4t4B4s3 !

muahahah!!!1

WTF? And you’re calling me a retard?

chuckle

so young

it was a JOKE

and if you’ve never heard of l33t sp33k then here’s a couple rules…

its only used if:

a) your a stupid script kiddie
b) your making fun of someone who’s a stupid script kiddie
c) your making a stupid script kiddie joke

and to avoid any further confusion, I was doing “c”

(dude…i still can’t believe you thought i was actually typing that way on purpose)

The errors occur because elysiun is so popular. Its like the central hub to all Blender heads.

So it can get bogged down on whats it doing. Causing errors every now and then.

so young

How do you know what age I am? (Okay, I’m 14 but you didn’t know that)

it was a JOKE

Kinda funny, now I’m misunderstanding and taking offence at your jokes :wink:

(dude…i still can’t believe you thought i was actually typing that way on purpose
)
Sorry, you have my sincerest apologies.

Does this mean you didn’t mean it when you called me a retard?

well, i guess i didn’t know what age you were. but by the way you were reacting to my joke…i figured it was young enough to not understand my certain level of sarcasm.

anyways…

yeah…

im finished here.

poof!

I’m tired and not very aware at the moment, so I’m not at my most perceptive. I’m a bit of a sarcastic bastard most of the time so I do understand it :wink:

You said:
How do you know what age I am? (Okay, I’m 14 but you didn’t know that)

Umm… those two useless polls?

There is this thing called maturity that you obtain in later years that puts a little voice in your head that says:

“Hmmm… maybe it is not a good idea to start useless polls as no-one will find them funny except me and most people will get at least a little bit annoyed with me.”

You clearly don’t have this voice yet, thus you are young.

That is the red flag, there are many other more subtle hints.

And in case you think this is a serious rant, it isn’t. It’s just an observation (since I found your shock at being recognised as young amusing).

:stuck_out_tongue:

Alex

The silly Marilyn Manson avator

BTW, you had a thread locked just when, yesterday?
Care to go for it again? :]
P

The database referred to is a mysql database. I run a phpbb forum myself and mysql databases are very important. Its what stores those posts, user post counts, signatures, baisically any aspect of the board the requires the board to remember any setting. Alot of times when there are alot of people all accessing the database at once ( a whole bunch of members online at one time) it can cause problems. Like everyone said though, its normal and no theres no hackers here :wink:

Elysiun is a place where you have linux junkies, open source hackers and windows hater.

Need I say more?

In a lot of cases, they’re all the same thing :stuck_out_tongue:

Stop picking on New_Neo, so he’s a little wierd.

its only used if:

a) your a stupid script kiddie
b) your making fun of someone who’s a stupid script kiddie
c) your making a stupid script kiddie joke

and to avoid any further confusion, I was doing “c”

(dude…i still can’t believe you thought i was actually typing that way on purpose)

(You are from Missouri, so I assume your first language is English, if not, ignore me.)

He was still right when he corrected your use of the word ‘your’. If you mean “you are” then use “you’re”. It’s hard to make fun of someones age when you make such mistakes repeatedly.

Leave him be, so he’s young, we all learn.

Edit - Saw his polls. Fair enough, though my point still stands.

Ian

Theeth and Ton are hackers, did you know that ?

OK, this is enough of this one.

There have been issues with the server of late and Timothy has been very busy with school. Now that he is done school, he has done a lot to help clean up the server and get things back in order.

The issues have been fixed, or at least, most of them have been.

BgDM