I just wanted to reach out to the blender community to let you know we just released our largest update ever for EmberGen. We have a lot of blender users using EmberGen, so I figured this post was worthy of your time.
Our trailer speaks for itself and the entire intro sequence was actually created with Blender + EmberGen.
Here’s a condensed version of whats new:
- A completely redesigned UI
- A brand new renderer
- Animated FBX and Alembic support
- Animated camera support via FBX
- Backplate support
- Colored backgrounds for flipbook and image sequence exports
- Curve editor for the timeline
- The ability to modify data via modulations in the volume node
- Search bars throughout the UI
- New user preferences for camera control + pen and tablet support
- And far more than I can list here!
You can learn more about EmberGen and get it here: https://jangafx.com/software/embergen/