Emergency - A Dramatic Medical Animation in Low-Poly

I was browsing through SketchFab for 3D Art inspiration, when I came across a great environment model (by Artist, “Edwin3D”) which depicted a motor vehicle accident scene in low-poly style. I thought, “Hey! How cool would it be if I made a cinematic trailer for Emergency Medical Services in all low-poly?” So, I decided to use some 3D Characters I designed a little while back and get to work on developing this little dramatic emergency scene. Just note that this animation certainly doesn’t depict how real CPR should be performed, and I plan on creating an animation for how to perform the skill correctly. Stay tuned!

CPR Factoid

“CPR” or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a procedure performed during Cardiac Arrest, when the Heart stops pumping blood to the Brain and other vital organs. The act of performing Chest Compression at a consistent Depth & Rate (dependent on the patient’s age and/or size) may help restore Blood Flow and allow for successful resuscitation. Along with delivery of Rescue Breaths and the usage of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED) to correct an Abnormal Heart Rhythm by use of dosed electrical impulses, CPR is the ideal method for saving and preserving life in the event of Cardiac Arrest.

I practiced field-based Emergency Medical Services (EMS) for about 10 years, and have been teaching students and professionals, basic-to-intermediate courseware for over 6 years. I also own and operate a small business, called PulsEducation LLC, where I offer nationally-accredited courses from the American Heart Association in such subjects as CPR, Basic Life Support, and First Aid.

View more of my 3D Art & Animation Projects here:

1 Like