Engine Roar

At the moment we have focused on the Mechanic 8230 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So when will Engine roar have a demo release?

Any open BETA or Alpha testing for us?

Fred//K.S

Hello! In the beginning will be such an Engine Roar - Light, probably it will be necessary to create a separate topic for it.

3 Likes

its good to see this game make a return even if its the Lite version!
Nice Work …

Fred/K.S

1 Like

Screenshots

3 Likes

The game looks good keep up the good work

2 Likes

Test 0.4. Player number among rivals in the race

2 Likes

hi game looks nice theere is rival car ai how you did this? can you made tutorial how to made car ai

also speedometer displayed on hud how to made?

me to producning game but i only learning i bad in programing

Test 0.5

1 Like

Thank you! I am also not a programmer and I ask for help when I need to write code. The speedometer that displays the kilometers is not yet realized.

What Happened to Engine Roar Normal?
Why does “Lite” have to be the Air to its predecessor ? :thinking:

Fred/K.S

Any more news on this game?

2 Likes

A couple of new screenshots;)

3 Likes

lol
We want the full game not LITE Version !!!
(i think its the fact that dev’s don’t want to be moving over to UPBGE that’s why well if that’s the case then stick to lite version only then)
Fred/K.S

What was wrong with the first lot? I remember the graphics were fine, what was wrong with the blender game engine version of this game?

What I think @Fred_K.S is trying to say is -

Why is the graphics quality so low now?
Look at the ealier screen-shots, they were AAA quality(not that it isn’t now, it is)
It’s just seems like mid-way through development @Nudiventra is deciding to cut-back on high-res stuff.

1 Like

Performance is what killed the Original hence why they’re making a Lite version
that’s the only reason, cuz their game featured Damage and cascaded shadows which were un-optimized but that’s abt it ey anything else idk…

Fred/K.S

1 Like

Engine Roar ( I mean a full version) this is what we started and will come back later when we’ll create a simplified pixel version / concept. It’s easier to work with the Lite version and bring it to the finish line, on the basis of which the “full version” will later be built. The main reason for this decision is the lack of a programmer, all the way to freezing the main project. It easier to start the concept of mechanics from scratch.
But all this is done in our free time, since the main emphasis is now on the Mechanic 8230. But we still love and want to finish ER!

3 Likes

Lovely Finally you’ve spoken, man its been so long :sunglasses:

(Ok now i can accept the lite version and support it)
Thank you for the best Long time Response in a really long time, this wasn’t made clear to the public at 1st when the Lite version got announced.

Fred/K.S

1 Like