Entombent of a machine

I really like your modeling and your texturing, and it’s a very interesting mood :slight_smile:

I have a question about the tubings, they seems mechanical (hard edge and bolts) but they also have quite “organic” bulge to them and the way they intersect each other is also “organic” (I am referring to these at the left of the robots head). There is also one with a sharp top edge but a soft lower edge near the bottom of the cable sticking out of the robot shoulder. I kind of lost track here :stuck_out_tongue: but the question was if this was the intended feel for them? It looks weird…

Also the end of the should cable near the floor just behind the thumb where the blue light is seems to be floating a little off the floor?

Anyway, Splendid work :slight_smile:

A few things need smoothed out, but overall I like the image. I really like how you made the face cracked open and glowing.

Very very good
It is a time well spent
Only thing that I can notice is kind’a wrong is that screwdriver, or it’s handle to be more precise.
And what about that tiles on the wall, Did you actually modeled it, couse it looks the same way with different textures
great work again

thanks for the kind words. im trying to finish this thang up as soon as possible cuz im gettin busy…but anyways, i took out the screwdriver, added some colored wires. the backround used to be geometry but i changed it to a texture. I’m still not sure what i’m going to do with the floor. latest render: this one is alot less saturated, spent alot less time in photoshop