Enviromental animation

Hi all, hope we’re all well. Need some advice please. I am a graphic artist and totally new to 3D/modeling/animation.

My question : is Blender suitable for creating virtual environment animations/simulation to show clients a visual walk through buildings, moving objects, people simulation for planned corporate events?

As I’ve never ventured into this world. It needs to be easy to use, fast to design for quick turn-around, efficient in rendering. Does Blender fit this purpose? btw I’ve never coded.

If not, could someone direct me to something more appropriate please.

Thank you for your time.

My question : is Blender suitable for creating virtual environment animations/simulation to show clients a visual walk through buildings, moving objects, people simulation for planned corporate events?
It can, either by rendering an animation or use the blender game engine for real time interactive walkthrough.

btw I’ve never coded.
No coding is required

It needs to be easy to use, fast to design for quick turn-around, efficient in rendering
Learning time will be needed for any application you use.

Thanks for the quick reply Richard. I don’t think I need it to be interactive and too realistic as yet, even flat/solid color’s could work.
Other than the obvious of trying it out, how easy is it to learn, build objects, buildings, chairs, tables, marquee’s and even fireworks animation etc?
I’ve heard that some modeling software’s have libraries of basic objects to build with, is that the same with Blender?

Thank you