ERROR! Warning: mesh "Circle.020" has no vertices for material performance decrease

Well this is the error message I get when I run my game. Frankly, it’s been there for a while and I have been putting it on the back burner. However, things are getting busy enough in the game that I want to optimize a bit so I thought I’d try to fix this. I have a whole bunch of error messages like this(about 20).

Warning: mesh “Circle.020” has no vertices for material “MA”. It introduces performance decrease for empty render.

I have searched for the objects, but I cannot find them. Also, I cannot find the materials it complains about. Possibly deleted this stuff eons ago or possibly linked in from another file. I checked orphan data and couldn’t find any of it. I even looked through the datablocks :upside_down_face:

I should mention my materials are a mess. I have all these duplicates, although as mentioned above, I cannot find the materials in the errors.

Any help to get the game going faster would be much appreciated, I’d hate to carve up my pretty terrain.