Examples of inheritance in Blender

After some searching, I found this thread . . . https://blenderartists.org/t/inheritance-of-properties-in-subclasses/593197?u=shawn_irwin
Which seems to address the issue. I worked on a huge project where I was creating the skeletons of various creatures, including humans, and then using code instead to animate them, so that you could just click the character you wanted, it built the bones, you would skin it, then hit the play button, and off it would go. But I used just ONE class for the whole group of creatures, but using inheritance might have been better. I often hear people preaching against using global properties, but I use them, and I have never found them to be a major issue, your style of coding can be make or break depending on how you are doing things. Some people will swear by OOP, others functional programming . . . it really is to each his or her own in my view. I starting coding back in the 1990’s, so I saw coding go from favoring functional to favoring OOP, and classes of course. I’m kind of a rebel though, I hate rules, so breaking them is no big deal to me as long as it gets the job done and does not result in consequences later on down the road. Not everyone agrees with that, but that’s their problem, not mine, ha ha ha.