Excellent article quoting the great Ton!

(LX) #1

Check out this really kewl OpenGL article that feature’s the Blender creator. I looked to see if someone had posted this, so I’m sorry if it’s a repost.

LX

(overextrude) #2

Who is Tom Rosenthal?

(ton) #3

Americans! :slight_smile:

If I were a US immigrant, I thnk it would have become

Anthony Roosedale

or

Tony Rosevalley

-Ton-

(Goofster) #4

"
*AUTHOR’S NOTE
The initial release of this story has been edited. The original release had Mr Rosendaal’s name misspelled as Rosenthal. I sincerely apologize for this mistake, and want to clarify that the proper name of the Blender developer we had interviewed was Tom Rosendaal. Thank you for your patience.
"

ahh, that’s better…no…wait…WTF!
someone give that author a cup of coffee :smiley:

Roel

(@ce) #5

“an open attitude to share
their minds.”

wouldn’t mindshare be more appropriate?..perhaps we make a couple of plugins for the brain…then we’de mindshare like the borg

anyone with me? :smiley:

(oh and your are able to encrypt certain…thoughts :wink: )

The Blender Foundation is getting more and more known in the world of open source, and 3d!

I think this packadge will become a official standard for free 3d aps…dont ya think?

(CubeFan973) #6

Not TOM! TON!

NEVER disrespect the greatest software ever! We must throw the writer into 1998 and show them his REAL name!

:x TON! NOT TOM!

(0ptikz) #7

Hehe, he was joking the second time round. I thought it was fairly obvious…

Goofy:

My eyes are bleeding as I speak, lay off the bright yellow - It’s headache inducing.

Interesting article tho’

(IngieBee) #8

Yah, somebody already posted on the Crystal Space forum, with several replies. They’ve got their eyes on us already :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: Yellow, watch out!!! 8) 8) 8) Put 'em shades on man!

(IngieBee) #9

Oh, now I’m mad… Hell, I’m really mad. It’s time to put that monster down. Hey, can I say I noticed gravity first, therefore everytime you all roll a ball down hill, you have to pay me… Or no, I’ll be nice… don’t pay me, just rub my back for an hour a day… arn’t I nice?

Kill the beast! I can’t believe they have the gaul, they can’t win, we can take them down on this issue, take them all the way down. You can’t pattent logic, I can’t see it and ultimately that’s what coding is, logic!

Ooooh I wish I hadn’t seen that artical, I’m flaming mad!!! :x