excited about 2.35?

According to the date on the bottom of the release logs blender was only at 2.30 this time last year, that means blender jumped 4 versions since then :o

I unzip it into my documents and then just run the exe in that folder. (If you are trying to use tuhopuu when you unzip you will get just an exe, unzip this into the main blender folder and run from there)[/quote]

Thank you :slight_smile:

I’m used to software programs that don’t play well with their older siblings :wink:

According to the date on the bottom of the release logs blender was only at 2.30 this time last year, that means blender jumped 4 versions since then :o[/quote]
yep. the release is a 3 months job. so 3*4=12. this seems logic.

According to the date on the bottom of the release logs blender was only at 2.30 this time last year, that means blender jumped 4 versions since then :o[/quote]
yep. the release is a 3 months job. so 3*4=12. this seems logic.[/quote]

And that means a year from now we’ll be closing in on 2.39, I wonder what features will be added by then.

Maybe Hardware Accelerated Rendering, with complex renders being done in a few seconds.

Maybe Hardware Accelerated Rendering, with complex renders being done in a few seconds.[/quote]

Yeah, right. I hope you are right, but it seems that with each advance in CPU processing power … 3D is there to slow it down. I’m not talking about OpenGL … well, you know what I’m talking about. :-?

Seriously Kansas, are you on drugs? You’ve polluted another thread tonight, why are you attacking people in this thread? Nobody has said anything about you here. Get a grip.

:o :o He is? :o :o

My eyeballs poped out my head twice and not just eyeballs

I’m so excited about 2.35 I could crush a grape while jumping over a dolls house!

:smiley:

Brian