Exhibition: The Impossible Geometry

2022-10-07T16:00:00Z2022-11-04T21:00:00Z

I’m happy to announce that in October (07.October-04.November) I’ll have my very first exhibition in the beautiful city of Heidelberg, Germany.

The exhibition is “The Impossible Geometry”, where I’ll exhibit my Blender artworks as fine-art prints along with drawings, works-in-progress and more.

If you are in the region and would like to come you are more than welcome :slight_smile:
The opening event begins at 18:00 Hrs (07.October), in the Paradoxon (Untere Str. 15, 69117, Heidelberg).

Hope to see you there :slight_smile:
Cheers,
Matías

More of my work on:
Behance: www.behance.net/matiasgarate3d
Instagram: www.instagram.com/matiasgarate3d/

Workshops and tour calendar:

10 Likes

Congratulations! That’s quite an accomplishment :slight_smile: how did you get to this point, is this sponsored by the city or did you rent a venue yourself?

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m super excited about it :smiley:
The Paradoxon (venue) is a non-for-profit center for cultural events that supports local emerging artists. I applied to exhibit and they are covering most of the rent themselves.
Working on the topic of their logo was quite fitting, if I may say so :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, what a thrill! Too bad I’m so far away, that sounds like an intriguing theme. Congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you! On my behance you can see most of the work I’m exhibiting, along with viewport renders if you are curious :slight_smile:

2 Likes