Hi! I have created an animated soccerscene in Blender 2.56. There are 22 Players with rigs which are animated by NLA Stripes. Also they are running on paths.
Now i want to export the animations in a arena, which was made in Modo.
How would you solve this problem? I already tried to export .obj files with .mdd animations but that would take so much time, that i hope, that there is a easier way to do that.
My Problem is, that i have 5 shots (5 different files). Exporting one .mdd of one Player takes about 5 minutes. This will cause a lot of work and so much time…
Do you know a better solution for exporting actions? Is there a possibility to automate this proces?
Following formats are supported by modo:
- Luxology scene LXO
- SolidWorks 2010 and 2011 model sldprt, sldasm (Windows 32 bit and 64 bit)
- Lightwave object LWO2, LWOB
- Autodesk DXF
- Autodesk FBX
- Autodesk 3ds
- Videoscape GEO
- Adobe Illustrator EPS, AI
- Adobe Photoshop PSD
- Wavefront OBJ
- COLLADA DAE (separate download required)
- .MDD (import animation data for rendering in modo)