Exported Game file is damaged

Hello there,
I’ve been a user of blender for some time now and I came across a new problem, I couldn’t find the solution so I might as well ask the experts. I am using the newest version of blender for my platform (2.75a)

It seems that when I export my game with the game engine runtime option, the file is damaged and I can’t open it. I find this very odd since only 4-5 days ago this feature was working fine. I did install a fresh copy of blender, but that didn’t do anything to solve the problem.

Any suggestions?

Thank you :smiley:

Make sure that you keep the .exe with all the .dll, the texture files, and any other external resources that it needs.

I made a new folder and moved all the resources to it and redirected the resource paths in the game. I than exported the game again to that folder, but it is still damaged. Any other ideas?

Thank you for your suggestion, i looked around in the publishing settings, and found that blender could not locate the player when I exported it. So i exported it to the blender folder itself (where you can find blender, blender player, and all the copyrights), and it worked like a charm. I don’t know why but I’m happy, thanks a million :smiley: