[Un-official] Chaos Corona 3.0 exporter for Blender | Now supported Blender 4.0 or later

Modifiers don’t work?
Where are options for Secondary Cache, Filter Types, Vignette, …?

Tnx & Keep it UP!
It’s getting there… slowly but surely :slight_smile:

1 Like

For more comfortable use (exactly for beginner/middle level users) I removed them.
Thanks. You can also join to Telegram channel for more infos, feedback and ideas.

Ain’t no good :confused: on contrary, it’s quite bad decision you made there.
So now, beginners, don’t even know about those features and can’t neither learn anything new (valuable “old” stuff), while pros can’t use things that are of utmost importance and an advantage points of Corona engine :weary:

Do reconsider…

BTW
Thanks for invitation to Telegram, but I’m already well settled here, on Corona’s forums, GitHub & BitBucket, as you may have noticed. So, if you’re serious about open development, try not to separate yourself from previously well known sources and crowd. :wink:

All good and Be well.

1 Like

New v1.8.5 is out on first post!

1 Like

Hi there, works also to bake textures?
thanks

Hi @KaoZ.
Nope.

maybe in future?

Sorry, but due to Standalone host application has some limitations this is not possible maybe in future too like Interactive rendering.

But first, Corona devs need to implement it… :upside_down_face:

I already talked with Chaos Corona team about many features which is not implemented yet to Standalone host application but thery are don’t planned any features aimed on Standalone due for unknown reasons.

1 Like

New v1.8.8 is out on first post!

2 Likes

New server on Discord has been created!

Last image has been added.

Nichetto 102s Stenley armchair by @odil24:

4 Likes

It seems like Corona Exporter does not work with Corona 8. Corona Standalone says, it’s not able to read *.scn files.
Cheers and thanks for your awesome work @odil24

1 Like

Hi. It only works with Corona 3.0 for now.

Fair enough.
Thanks for the fast reply.

The demo scene has been added for BCorona v1.9 with Blender 3.1+ supported on first post! Enjoy! ))

1 Like

Tried your scene. Just getting a white screen, haven’t been able to get v1.9 to work with any blender version?

You must use this standalone version: